'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Because I am in a complete whir over everything lately...especially the studio shop and all that the holiday shopping season entails...I'm going to post this now before I forget!!!!

Merry Christmas to All! Here's hoping that this holiday season finds you all happy, healthy and surrounded by those you love!

I'm feeling particularly festive this year. For those of you who know me personally, you are aware that Christmas (in general) is not my favorite holiday. I'm usually pretty Grinchy. This year, however, I'm feeling a whole lot more relaxed, grounded and connected to my friends, family and community. It's been an interesting year, despite the economic trends, and I am truly thankful to have had the opportunity to run my own business, to create every single day, to learn more about my creativity, to grow as an artist and to have met some truly wonderful people that I now count as friends!

The support that I've received from so many sources is truly heartwarming and, to be honest, overwhelming! I've never been one to fit in very well so to have such support from my adopted downtown family is truly wonderful and inspiring! I love you all, my downtown Southern Pines friends!!!!

Thank you my customers, online fans & friends far and wide and old and new!!! I couldn't do all this without you!!!!! You keep me motivated! :)

I can't wait to see what 2010 brings!!!
Hope you'll share another year's journey with me.......

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year. Hope to see you often here in the blog world.

Sandy