'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Well, once again, time has literally slipped away from me and I find another month gone. And things are changing fast!

The Tulgey Wood ('Twas Brillig on Etsy) is up and running with a broad selection of goodies ranging from dog toys to original paintings to Christmas ornaments! Check back often as things are being added all the time!

The Christmas shopping season is in full swing and I've really enjoyed visiting with friends, family, fans and folks who are just discovering my little Wonderland!

I hope you'll take a moment to browse my paintings....I'm pleased with how they are turning out. The White Rabbit & The Mad Hatter from the Alice in Wonderland series are now finished with The Red Queen nearing completion! I'm excited to announce that I sold my first art print of the Mad Hatter this past week!! Actually, that's my first art sale ever so you can understand why I am completely tickled!!!!!

My cow paintings, "Bethesda Belles" & "Some Days Are Moo" are also complete and available for sale as well, either at the studio shop or via The Tulgey Wood.


I have a few odd pieces in progress, most notably The Jabberwocky. Pictures will come soon!

One thing I definitely want to do is to thank all of you for following my little adventure in creativity! I appreciate every bit of feedback, good and not so.... it all helps me grow as an artist and artisan!

May your days be merry and bright!

1 Uffish Thoughts:

I love the paintings! it's going to be fun to watch your talent evolve! looking forward to your nexxt post!