'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

I mentioned in my last post that I'm moving 'Twas Brillig Online over to Etsy! The process has begun and, for awhile, my wares will appear in both places...although not duplicated on both.

The new shop on Etsy is called The Tulgey Wood. (The name 'Twas Brillig was already taken. Drat!) I hope you'll pop by and peruse the newest additions!

In other news, my painting of the three Hereford cows, titled "Bethesda Belles", is currently on display at Flynne's Coffee Bar and Downtown Gallery as part of the art show "Painting the Town." The art was created by local artists and each image depicts a scene from Southern Pines! Well worth stopping in to see if you're in area. Of course, all the works are available for purchase. Art makes a great Christmas gift!

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Best of luck with the new shop! I'll have to find you there. And congrats on having the painting displayed. That's awesome! I do enjoy your blog and invite you to visit mine sometime.
http://trusk4u.blogspot.com