'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Wow...nearly an entire month has passed without a post. Not intentional, I promise! I've just been busy working on new items for the studio shop and paintings.......paintings.....and more paintings!
The Alice in Wonderland series is temporarily on hold. In its place, I've been working on a piece called 'Bethesda Belles' which will be shown in the Paint the Town Art Show next month at Flynne's Coffee Bar in Southern Pines, NC. All the artwork at the show will feature scenes from Southern Pines!


I've also completed a small canvas (5x7") of a purple cow, titled 'Some Days are Moo" as well as a small canvas board (6x8") of a crow, titled 'The Sentinel.' Both of these items will be available for sale soon and I'm planning on offering prints as well.


In other news, 'Twas Brillig will be adding an Etsy shop, The Tulgey Wood! This online shop will be in addition to 'Twas Brillig Online for the short term and will eventually be the only place on the web to buy Brillig goodies!

2 Uffish Thoughts:

Love seeing you painting! You're a natural :) Remind me when the show is, I'd love to see it!

Congrats on the Etsy shop, you have been BUSY!! Enjoy the process of living the creative life!

Thanks!!!! I'm certainly having fun, if nothing else! LOL

The artist reception is at Flynne's on Friday Nov 13. Not sure what time but I'll let ya know! :)