'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Some of you may be familiar with this work in progress from ages ago....
Jodi challenged me (while I was still a bank peep) to step outside my boundaries and try creating a collage. Here's where I left off about a year and a half ago:

So, I was rummaging around for something to do in the studio today and came across my forlorn little abandoned collage....one thing led to another and I started to mess with it again. Of course, it still isn't finished but at least I'm working on it! If I ever figure out what to do with the edges, I might actually complete it :)

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Isn't it time we quit using terms like this? The Uffs have fought long and hard to achieve some semblance of equality in modern society, and leave their oppresive past behind. Qualifying thoughts as "Uffish" is degrading, not only to the Uffs, but to the person using the perjorative as well.