'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

File this custom design under "L" for being created in a Library card file drawer! I love the challenge of an unusual container along with finding the right stems and colors to please my customers. Luckily, my customer (Hi Debbie!!!) is an artist in her own right which helps when trying to uncover likes/dislikes/colors/decor of the room the piece will occupy... and all that jazz!
Debbie asked for dark, organic and un-girly-girl with colors to match the area rug in her dining room. My translation of the vision appears below!














I'm hoping to see pictures of this arrangement in its new home! I'm sure it looks better there than on the side table in my shop!





This last picture is one of the arrangements that I have

created for the upcoming Moore County Home Builders
Association Home & Garden Expo which is next weekend-
February 27, 28 & March 1. I was invited by one of the
exhibitors, Tom Panek of Dream Home Design, to decorate his booth with my florals (free advertising!) and then found out the MCHBA is interested in having arrangements for their booth, the Home of the Year booth and the admissions table! Woohoo! Actually, they said I could display throughout the whole venue but with such short notice I won't be able to accomplish that.
Maybe next year!!! Needless to say, I've been busy this
week. Here's hoping the exposure pays off!

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Love the arrangement in the unusual container! What a cool idea :) Congrats on the home show feature, that will be GREAT exposure for you,Nancita!