'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Voila, two of my latest offerings from the shop....

First...I adore ceramic pendants and the impact they give to a necklace!

I've worked with several already and the latest is the goldfish pendant pictured here.

Strung with tigereye, blue aventurine and riverstone, this necklace evokes balance and serenity. ***UPDATE: Sold!!!!***
Don't you just love all the detail on the pendant?

It measures approximately 3 inches long.


I added a hammered sterling silver magnetic clasp to finish it off.



After a 17 year hiatus, I've actually dusted off the sewing machine (in truth, Mom's sewing machine) and, with minimal cussing, made this cute nautical-themed drawstring bag. It is a fairly large bag measuring about 18 x 18 inches (not including the strap).

I'll be making several more of these in the next week in a variety of fabrics. Plans are in the works for other styles of bags as well, including a quilted style bag with a zipper closure. We'll see if I remember how to install zippers!!! LOL Cussing definitely has the potential to increase exponentially in the near future!


1 Uffish Thoughts:

There's still hope for me yet--old sally the sewing machine of mine has been hiatus for 2 years..lol. Love the new bag and pendant!! Congrats on the sale!

I need to get to the shop soon, I stopped by on Monday but forgot your were closed. Wishing many sales this week!