'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

This is not exactly the Starship Enterprise.

Although if you're using my familiarity with the retail industry as a bellweather, I might as well be on a mission to Mars! Beam me up, Scotty!

Hi! For those of you that I've never met before, I'm Brillig. I am a silk floral designer and jewelry artist! (I love saying that!) In my past life, I was a banker for 15 years....but it was time to move on to something completely different because my heart wasn't in it anymore.

On November 22nd, I opened 'Twas Brillig in quaint, adorable downtown Southern Pines, NC.
In addition to the silk florals and handmade jewelry, I will be creating and selling a variety of goods which I hope to showcase here on a regular basis. 'Twas Brillig will also be handling a limited amount of consignments. Currently, I have beautiful stained glass pieces created by Chester Turnage of West End Glass. In the near future, I hope to be carrying mixed media art by Jodi Ohl of Sweet Repeats Studio Shoppe.

Also be on the lookout for an Etsy store to complement this blog! I anticipate having it set up by mid-January if all goes according to plan.

So welcome, dear readers! I hope you'll stop by periodically as I boldly go where I've never gone before....

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Ms. Brillig--congratulations on 'boldly going where you've never gone before'!! I'm very proud of you! Your shop is absolutely lovely and fits in perfectly with our beautiful downtown area!!!

Love the new blog and your profile descriptioin is spot on!!!!

You should join us Wednesday for 1/2 martini's at the Jefferson!

Keep us updated on your new shop items, I love the idea of blogging your journey as a jewelry designer and silk floral artist!

xoxo

mentadora