'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...


Be IN the loop!!!


If you would like to be kept up to date on sales, promotions & events at 'Twas Brillig (both in the brick & mortar studio shop and at 'Twas Brillig Online), please send me an email at twasbrillig {at} mindspring {dot} com and I'll make sure you are added to the list!

Let me know if you prefer an email or a tweet!


(The small print: I promise that I will not spam you. Your name and email address will remain confidential and will never be sold or shared with anyone or any organization for any reason.)

2 Uffish Thoughts:

good idea Nancy--I'm thinking about starting a mailing list, too. Are you doing this yourself, or are you signing up with a service?

For now, while it is still small, I'm doing it myself :) Eventually I'm hoping to turn it into a newsletter!