'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

Being Memorial Day weekend, I was expecting everyone to be away at the beach instead of strolling down our lovely main thoroughfare for some holiday shopping. Well, I was right! But I was also pleasantly surprised because I've been fairly steady with customers all day....out of town visitors taking in the scenery in Southern Pines! And shopping!!!! Life is good. :)

I took advantage of what little downtime I had to create a new necklace with matching earrings. They will be listed in 'Twas Brillig Online sometime this weekend. I like how the amethyst compliments the tiger's eye. It never occurred to me to put purple and brown together before. It really is a beautiful combination!





And what day would be complete
without a bit of Moo? The farm home
of these bovine buddies is a 5 minute
walk from my house. Usually, they are
way down in the pasture being all shy
and modest. Today they were right up
near the fence waiting for their glamour
shots!
G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS! :)
I just love the expressions on their faces!!

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Love your jewelry...that brown/purple combo really is pretty together! I've never thought of cows as glamorous before, I might have to mull that one over! LOL
Smiles, Karen