'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

So...I had this little 4x6 canvas panel all gessoed and ready to use just sitting in the drawer at the studio (shop....studio shop...can't decide what I really want to call it LOL). It called out to me last week and I suddenly fancied myself a painter.

Apologies to the real artists who actually know something about perspective! Anyway, thought I'd play around with it and paint my little version of what it looks like on the street where I work! Those of you who actually know Southern Pines will undoubtedly be asking what in the Sam Hill I thought I was painting. Artistic license rules!!! (Yes, I omitted the street...so far!)

Fortunately, I can say that this piece is FAR from finished so stay tuned for a future post with the finished results. I'm hoping that it will be cute enough to turn into notecards.

1 Uffish Thoughts:

I think it's great!! Nancy, you are really spreading your wings lately!!