'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...




Anyone who knows me understands that I am NOT a "pink person." I find most shades of pink flat out ugly. If pink absolutely has to find it's way into my world then it should be either a very pale pink, a hot-hot pink or a pink that is on the blue side of pink. I'm funny about red as well which also should be on the blue side!

In keeping with that weirdness, the necklace to the right is on the blue side of pink and is now available at 'Twas Brillig. It consists of a small pink and brown ceramic pendant accented with tiger's eye, rhodonite, riverstone and smoky topaz Swarovski crytals.

1 Uffish Thoughts:

Gorgeous, Nancita! I'm only a pink person in small doses, but love the pink and brown combination!

Hey--I stopped by Saturday AM but your doors were locked :( You are going to have to send me your hours!