'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

For those of you who don't know, I am the proud "other mommy" of this fantastic Pyrenean Shepherd named Mariah! This is one heckuva dog! And she loves snow as we found out today. Living in North Carolina, we don't get much of the fluffy white stuff here but this morning we were treated to 3 inches of the stuff and my little mountain dog and I had a great time messing around in it! Had a devil of a time getting her back in the house!

My boss (that would be me LOL) even told me to take the day off due to the weather. Gotta love that! So I stayed home and finally finished up organizing all the jewelry supplies that had gotten completely out of hand late last year. I've been trying to finish that job for weeks and today was the perfect day to kick back and handle it!

Shop News:
I've been working on hand-hammered sterling silver and copper (not together...yet!) jewelry. Some interesting coils have happened and have been turned into earrings....oh, and one larger coil went 3-D and got a hand-wrapped bail created for it and is now a necklace. The photos I took didn't turn out well so I will try again tomorrow and post them when I get a chance.

I'm also working on setting up an online shop at shophandmade.com .... IF I can figure out how to get it to work. It keeps dumping my item listings for no good reason. I want to try them out because you can sell for zero fees and, since it's a new online venue, my wares won't get as lost as they would elsewhere. I'll keep you posted on that endeavor as well!

In the meantime, I'm off to watch AI! Gotta have it! LOL

1 Uffish Thoughts:

I have my eye on one of your hammered silver sets...it's calling my name!! You're a natural :)