'Twas Brillig

Whiffling through the Tulgey Wood...

I promise you it's not with silver bells and cockle shells!

Some of you may already know that this is the Year of the Garden at my house. I'm not known for keeping up with plants........Hmmmmmmmmm....which is why the garden is kind of funny in a way!

I took it upon myself to put in a triple raised bed garden in early April and planted it with all kinds of yummy veggies and herbs. I've already harvested some broccoli (note: if you want to eat a decent amount of broccoli, two plants is NOT sufficient), radishes, lettuce and a variety of herbs! The basil is particularly nice!! Big & leafy, perfect for caprese salads! Oh yum!!!

Some of you may also know that I am downright giddy about anything that sprouts in my garden and have been subjected to my Facebook blurbs about whatever sprouted...especially the corn. One would think I've never seen corn grow before. Well, I have. Okay, so I've never **actually** walked through a corn field but I have seen expansive fields of it from the road. I grew up in Ohio, you know!!!

So since I'm all happy about corn, you will now get to hear that I have a baby ear of corn!!! Woohoooo!!!!! And I'm such a goober that I'm going to post a picture right here, right now!


And there it is! Yessssssssssssssss!

0 Uffish Thoughts: